Therapy and Coaching for Los Angeles Entrepreneurs
Prior to becoming a therapist, I worked at two start-ups and became intimately familiar with the highs and lows of start-up life. I offer psychotherapy and coaching for the entrepreneurs, founders, and creative professionals of Los Angeles, including those in start-ups. I also offer coaching for co-founders who need help managing their relationship so it doesn't hinder their success.
Life as an entrepreneur in Los Angeles can be chaotic, exciting, rewarding - and extremely stressful.
You likely have lots of different responsibilities and a ton of pressure to perform at a high level. You're good at what you do, a fast learner, and passionate.
Maybe you're an adrenaline junkie who loves to work and blurs lines between professional and personal life. You may also feel overloaded, struggling with how to keep pace with a fast-moving industry while attending to your own well-being. Let me help you find your balance.
- Learn how to control and use your thought process and emotional reactions to effectively lead your team.
- Get practical, no-nonsense support and an objective sounding board to help reduce and manage your stress.
- Identify and fix your emotional blind spots, and use the therapy relationship to learn how to communicate more effectively.
- Get partnership coaching (like marriage counseling, but for start-up founders) so you can build the communication skills you need to give your company the best chance of success.
- Learn methods of conflict resolution tailored to your co-leadership style so you can quickly and effectively solve interpersonal problems and focus on your business.
- Figure out how to minimize strain on your personal lives so that your start-up life is more sustainable.
- Grow your skills in communicating with other team members and management, especially in advocating for your ideas.
- Learn how to deepen your connection to yourself and others to get things done at work and in your life.
- Find out how to balance an intense workload with self-care to optimize your productivity and become a better developer.
- Creative Tech Workers:
- Increase your capacity for creative problem-solving and get your work recognized, whether you work in marketing, content development, PR, consulting, or project management.
- Work through creative blocks and get non-judgmental accountability so you can grow your career in the direction you want.
Let me help you be a successful entrepreneur. Call me at 424-270-5427 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free 20-minute phone consultation and we can talk more about your needs.